Trump hints he's looking at a total quarantine of New York. What causes these seemingly random statements? I discuss the critical thing everyone misses about the way Trump works.
Plus, the latest efforts on a Coronavirus treatment, and the lasting impacts on the economy.
Also - the post-election battle already brewing, and the quickly changing dynamics of the participants.
- A sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden has ignited a firestorm of controversy
- Biden campaign adamantly denies allegation of sexual assault | Fox News
- Oil Hovers Just Above 18 Year Low After Putin-Trump Hold Phone Call | Zero Hedge
- Opening Remarks at a Press Briefing by Kristalina Georgieva following a Conference Call of the International Monetary and Financial Committee (IMFC)
- For the Class of 2020, a Job-Eating Virus Recalls the Great Recession - The New York Times
- Amazon workers to stage a walkout Monday, demanding closure of Staten Island facility - CNN
- Episode 985: Where Do We Get $2,000,000,000,000? : Planet Money : NPR
- Service sector job cuts from COVID-19 likely to hit younger workers more | Pew Research Center
- Coronavirus update: Job losses could total 47 million, unemployment rate of 32%, Fed says
- Boeing to Emerge as Big Stimulus Winner - WSJ