Total Trump Meltdown
October 7th, 2020
1 hr 7 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
After almost four years of covering Trump, the media has a nervous breakdown right in front of our eyes.
I document one of the craziest weeks in the Trump presidency, break down the stimulus collapse, and my thoughts on the QAnon crackdown.
- Why Are Democrats Praying for the Speedy Recovery of a “Fascist Dictator”?
- USPS Worker in NJ Arrested for Allegedly Dumping Mail, Including Election Ballots – NBC New York
- “Sociopathy”: Psychiatrist says Trump's behavior “meets criteria for a locked psychiatric facility" | Salon.com
- DOJ Frees Federal Prosecutors to Take Steps That Could Interfere With Elections, Weakening Long-standing Policy — ProPublica
- Trump Symptom-Free for 24 Hours, Says White House Doctor - WSJ
- White House physician says Trump has been "symptom-free for over 24 hours" - Axios
- Lost one-tonne elephant seal sparks total mayhem after wandering into Chilean town and roaring at locals
- Pence Team Agrees to Plexiglass Barrier at Debate With Harris
- Over half of voters expect violence, disagree on election legitimacy
- McConnell Put the Senate in Recess. What Happens Now?
- Billionaire wealth reaches new high during COVID-19 pandemic...
- Fauci: As many as 400,000 Americans could die from coronavirus | TheHill
- Trump still seemingly struggling to breathe after hospital return, White House aides say
- Congressional antitrust report into Apple and others delayed- 9to5Mac
- Stephen Miller tests positive for COVID-19 - Axios
- Campaigns reach agreement onstage dividers for debate
- Operation Warp Speed COVID-19 Vaccine Contracts Shielded From View : Shots - Health News : NPR
- DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia | Fox News
- “This Gravy Train Is Coming to an End”: News Media Begins to Contemplate a Post-Trump White House | Vanity Fair
- Joe Biden expands lead over Trump in new CNN Poll - CNNPolitics
- U.S. House's antitrust report hints at break-up of Big Tech firms: lawmaker | Reuters
- Poll: Biden notches 16-point national lead with less than a month until Election Day - POLITICO
- Goldman's chief economist breaks down why a Biden-led blue wave would prompt an upgrade in growth forecasts | Markets Insider
- The 34 people who have tested positive in the Trump Covid outbreak - POLITICO
- 'Don't let it dominate you!': Trump posts video message about coronavirus after returning to White House - TheBlaze
- For the Secret Service, a New Question: Who Will Protect Them From Trump? – DNyuz
- White House residence staffers who caught coronavirus were reportedly told to keep it quiet
- Melania Trump calls Stormy Daniels a 'porn HOOKER' in explosive new tapes released by First Lady's former friend
- Secret Service agents, doctors aghast at Trump's drive outside hospital
- Pro-Trump Appointees Investigate VOA White House Reporter For Anti-Trump Bias : NPR
- White House Correspondents' Association: 'Outrageous' for Trump to leave hospital without informing pool | TheHill
- White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for Covid-19
- Cliff Mass Weather Blog: Is Wildfire Smoke Making Our Fog More Persistent?
- An Excel error may have led England to under-report COVID-19 cases | Engadget
- Kayleigh McEnany Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- ‘I feel I could go out and do a rally’: Trump reported to be in good spirits | Sky News Australia
- Trump Didn’t Disclose First Positive Covid-19 Test While Awaiting a Second Test on Thursday - WSJ
- Trump in Walter Reed Photo-Op Appears to Sign Blank Paper to Show He's Well and 'Relentless'
- Chris Christie Tests Positive for COVID a Day After Saying Nobody Wore Masks in Trump's Debate Prep Room
- Trump campaign manager tests positive for Covid-19 - POLITICO
- Trump, stricken by COVID-19, flown to military hospital
- Trump: 'I condemn all white supremacists' | TheHill
- Trump infused with 'polyclonal antibodies' to fight COVID-19
- Leaked Calls Reveal Melania Trump's Private War on Christmas
- Foundation With Biden Ties Funding Leftist Agitators On U.S. Streets
- CNN Immediately Dives Into the Gutter Over Trump's COVID Diagnosis
- On Fox News, correspondent John Roberts is visibly angry that press secretary Kayleigh McEnany won't offer a clear denunciation of white supremacy: "Stop deflecting. Stop blaming the media. I'm tired of it." : PublicFreakout