Fauci's Lab Leak Fight with Rand Paul
May 11th, 2021
14 mins 58 secs
About this Episode
Dr. Fauci and Sen. Rand Paul got into a heated debate during a Senate health committee hearing this week, clashing over funding from the National Institutes of Health using loopholes for risky "gain-of-function" research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
This exchange puts the lab leak hypothesis in front of the entire world, and I thought I'd break it down for you.
- Antony Fauci and Rand Paul Battle Over Wuhan Lab Conspiracy
- Origins of COVID-19: Who Opened Pandora's Box at Wuhan – People or Nature? - The Wire Science
- The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan? - Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
- CDC Limits Review of Vaccinated but Infected; Draws Concern
- Saagar Enjeti: New Details REVEAL Fauci, Media Coverup Of Lab Leak Hypothesis - YouTube
- Before the Next Pandemic, an Ambitious Push to Catalog Viruses in Wildlife - Yale E360
- WHO PDF on More Gain of Function Research
- What should change after COVID-19, according to the stars of Netflix's 'Pandemic' series | Devex
- These Four Policy Changes Could Help Us Get Vaccines For The Next Pandemic Even Faster
- Global Virome Project